This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I like the song and it helped me learn more about fractions.
This is a funny song. Molly,Allen,Prunella,Darshana.
This fraction song is funny. William
We love the blog you made. aimee pip abi donnlle
that dinosaur battle was scary.I hope I do not get eaten!Darshana.
i love going to hectors world. from karina
I like everything you put in the blog.prunella
I'm glad you made us a blog.prunella
the dinosaur song and movie is brilliant.And I like learning all about dinosaurs
To Miss Fursdon I you are the best teacher ever for makeing this blog. I love the new dinosaur video clip. by abigail
Thank you for posting your message to Room 3's blog. It will be posted shortly :-)
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteI like the song and it helped me learn more about fractions.
ReplyDeleteThis is a funny song. Molly,Allen,Prunella,Darshana.
ReplyDeleteThis fraction song is funny. William
ReplyDeleteWe love the blog you made. aimee pip abi donnlle
ReplyDeletethat dinosaur battle was scary.I hope I do not get eaten!
ReplyDeleteDarshana.
i love going to hectors world. from karina
ReplyDeleteI like everything you put in the blog.prunella
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you made us a blog.prunella
ReplyDeletethe dinosaur song and movie is brilliant.And I like learning all about dinosaurs
ReplyDeleteTo Miss Fursdon I you are the best teacher ever for makeing this blog. I love the new dinosaur video clip. by abigail
ReplyDelete