I think its rreally cool how you have the fish feeding game - website is awesomeAlex
I like the dinosaur video clip and the fraction video clip too! prunella
The fraction song is awesome. from karina
bit funny, bit scary. Jonny leah william
The best part is feeding the fish. from karina
I would hate being in that dinosaur battle.MOLLY,Prunella,allen and DARSHANA.
The dinosaur movie was little bit scary.leah
the fracshons clip is osam. Nathaniel and josh c
I love the dinosaur movie and Beau is so cute. from karina
The dinosaur is very sad and scary.Aimee.
Thank you for posting your message to Room 3's blog. It will be posted shortly :-)
I think its rreally cool how you have the fish feeding game - website is awesome
ReplyDeleteAlex
I like the dinosaur video clip and the fraction video clip too! prunella
ReplyDeleteThe fraction song is awesome. from karina
ReplyDeletebit funny, bit scary. Jonny leah william
ReplyDeleteThe best part is feeding the fish. from karina
ReplyDeleteI would hate being in that dinosaur battle.MOLLY,Prunella,allen and DARSHANA.
ReplyDeleteThe dinosaur movie was little bit scary.leah
ReplyDeletethe fracshons clip is osam. Nathaniel and josh c
ReplyDeleteI love the dinosaur movie and Beau is so cute. from karina
ReplyDeleteThe dinosaur is very sad and scary.Aimee.
ReplyDelete