The thing I liked from this mini concert is that we tryed our best!Darshana.
Not bad. Not bad at all.jonny
I like being back at school,jonny =)
When we first did that it was not bad but now we are stupendous.prunella
The recorder is really hard to play, so I was really glad that we all got it. Jack
I was away when you did the recorder for the blogging site. You were amazing and I liked the sound of it. I hope I get to play lots of times this term. It is fun playing together. I like the recorder a lot. Maggie
you guys sound fantastic!Molly and Phoebe
Very cool!!I can play ''mary had a little lamb on the recorder!Annabelle:)
Thank you for posting your message to Room 3's blog. It will be posted shortly :-)
The thing I liked from this mini concert is that we tryed our best!
ReplyDeleteDarshana.
Not bad. Not bad at all.
ReplyDeletejonny
I like being back at school,
ReplyDeletejonny =)
When we first did that it was not bad but now we are stupendous.prunella
ReplyDeleteThe recorder is really hard to play, so I was really glad that we all got it. Jack
ReplyDeleteI was away when you did the recorder for the blogging site. You were amazing and I liked the sound of it. I hope I get to play lots of times this term. It is fun playing together. I like the recorder a lot. Maggie
ReplyDeleteyou guys sound fantastic!
ReplyDeleteMolly and Phoebe
Very cool!!I can play ''mary had a little lamb on the recorder!
ReplyDeleteAnnabelle:)