I love the movie . from karina
I know pluto is not a planet because there was something familar to pluto called eris.Darshana.
that movie is funny.WILLIAM
they made pluto not a planet because there were heaps more like it. william
I did'nt know eris was out there
Pluto is not a planet anymore and now it is a dwarf planet,its like Ceres that has been demoted. Jaymark R.
Mitchell Wong said ...I love why pluto isn't a planet anymore. I learned that pluto is really a dwarf planet!
Thank you for posting your message to Room 3's blog. It will be posted shortly :-)
I love the movie . from karina
ReplyDeleteI know pluto is not a planet because there was something familar to pluto called eris.Darshana.
ReplyDeletethat movie is funny.WILLIAM
ReplyDeletethey made pluto not a planet because there were heaps more like it. william
ReplyDeleteI did'nt know eris was out there
ReplyDeletePluto is not a planet anymore and now it is a dwarf planet,its like Ceres that has been demoted.
ReplyDeleteJaymark R.
Mitchell Wong said ...
ReplyDeleteI love why pluto isn't a planet anymore. I learned that pluto is really a dwarf planet!